CLUB KIT REQUIREMENTS:
Since 2016 all eight sections of the club have been united in our on-court kit of purple and white match dresses. This allows better movement through the club, and brings us back to our original club colours of 31 years ago when we first started.
- Match Kit (required)- Purple and white dress and shorts, white socks (not required by Tadpoles as they do not compete).
- Training Kit (required) - Purple club tshirt or vest, with plain black skort, shorts or leggings.
- Off-Court Kit (optional) - club or plain black trousers , club white zipped jacket or hoodie for our youngest members.
- Base layers (optional) - may be permitted for matches on outdoor courts if weather requires - plain black full length leggings and white full sleeve, round neck base layer top.
- We also have kit bags available which can be personalised.
All kit can be purchased online via our supplier My Club Collection Ltd on the below link. They will deliver to the club weekly, and your order will be passed on to you via your session managers - for free. Please make sure your put a note of the members name and training group on the order to aid this transaction.
The purple Gilbert match dresses and shorts are standard Gilbert stock and are available from a number of outlets online, so please feel free to shop around for this item to get the best price. They are called the 'Gilbert Eclipse II netball dress'.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty, please do not hesitate to talk to your section Manager or visit the financial assitance section of this website.